Thursday, February 3, 2011

Ted Schwinden, Senior, Mass Communications: Welcome!


Hello!
I am a student attending Champlain College who grew up in Great Falls, Montana. For the past four years, Champlain has given me the necessary tools to excel in the field of communication and broadcasting. I recently completed a very successful internship at WCAX Channel 3 right here in Burlington. I have worked in the Office of Admission for three years, and I love interacting with prospective students and famlies.Please refer back to this blog to learn about life as a Champlain student. This will help you answer questions like, "What is there to do on campus?" "What are the residence halls like?" "What do you do in your free time?" I know I speak for each student ambassador when I say, "I can't wait to talk with you!"

No comments:

Post a Comment